Do you want to be a recognised leader in the agribusiness sector? Get the skills to achieve your full potential by completing a Kellogg Rural Leadership programme. Application now open.
The Kellogg Rural Leadership programme is a well established and respected developer of leaders for the primary industries.
Kellogg differentiates itself from other leadership programmes by developing the “contextual intelligence” and thinking required for leadership in the primary industries. This is done through experiential learning with case studies, field trips, discussions & debates with industry leaders and presenters.
Participants develop and refine your leadership potential in a supportive environment with leadership experts and senior industry leaders.
The programme aims to provide:
- A toolkit of personal leaderships skills and competencies.
- Confidence to apply skills to leadership, management and governance roles.
- A supportive environment and colleagues to test and apply new knowledge and skills.
- A greater understanding and appreciation of the New Zealand primary sectors, their strategies, management and leadership challenges & opportunities.
- New networks of industry leaders and strategic influencers in the primary sector.
- Knowledge in advocacy, influence and political process.
- Membership of a strong and proud alumni.
There are two intakes of 24 participants each year, selected to represent diversity across industry sectors, level of experience, geographical location, gender and ethnicity.
Head over to kellogg.org.nz to find out more information.
Applications close 15 October 2018