RESOURCES - NEWS & EVENTS
Primary Industries Summit & Awards
18 April 2019
Federated Farmers of New Zealand and Conferenz will co-host the Primary Industries New Zealand Summit and Awards on 1 & 2 July at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit will be a platform and focal point for NZ decision-makers and influencers involved in the primary industries value chain from producers through to research and science communities, technologists, marketers, Iwi and government to hear key analysis and expert insight informing the outlook for a sustainable future. It will facilitate openings for high-level collaboration across the commercial and primary sectors and conversations centred around issues close to the hearts of our primary producers and showcase the best of New Zealand's primary industries on a national stage.
Primary Industries NZ Summit themes:
- Geopolitics and trade outlook
- The latest from MPI on the Situation & Outlook data
- The Māori economy and its importance to leveraging New Zealand's primary industry
- Trends and shifts in consumer preferences, and their impact on food and agriculture
- New Zealand's contribution to climate change and living within our planetary limits
- Showcasing exemplars for innovation and technology
View the agenda:
Agmardt members / receipients of this email are entitled to a discount of $100 off rate chosen to the Primary Industries Summit to be held in Wellington on 1 & 2 July 2019. To qualify, enter the promotional code MC78K8 when booking online: primaryindustries.co.nz/register
Summit Pass - Business & Govt $1599 + GST
Summit Pass - Independent farmer & producer* $599 + GST
*Please note, in order to qualify for the discounted rate, you must be a full-time, independent farmer or producer. Registrations will be verified.
Super Saver pricing ends on 13 May, 2019.