RESOURCES - NEWS & EVENTS
Sprout Accelerator scouts New Zealand and the globe for agritech & agrifood companies
17 October 2018
From now until November, Sprout is searching the globe for agritech and agrifood entrepreneurs with disruptive products and technology. We're looking for companies who want to accelerate their business and maximise their growth.
Sprout is your Accelerator
The Sprout Accelerator is tailor-made for each company selected and focuses on three core areas that enable scalable growth:
- High margin business model
- Distribution, and
- Execution advice from experienced entrepreneurs
Eight to 12 start-ups will be selected to take part in the eight month accelerator, which starts in January 2019 with weekly consultation from our Sprout advisors. They'll help you to prioritise weekly tasks to create maximum value, while conserving cash and managing execution risk.
You'll then complete four underground events across as many months, before attending the culminating event, the Sprout Partners Summit. This is where eight months will pay off as you present your company and team to the Sprout network, agritech leaders and investors, and secure your future with channel partnerships and distribution or investment opportunities.
- FUNDING - access to smart capital for growth
- ACCESS to deep market insights and knowledge
- CONNECTIONS made to distribution partners, customers and investors
- MILESTONE identification for fast business growth
- EXPERT advice from our team, mentors and industry partners
- ACCURATE business planning based on our insights
- REMOTE working environment, allowing you to grow your business from home
The Sprout team has an entrepreneurial skillset like no other agritech accelerator team. They are anchored by a culture of ‘going to the trenches' with early stage companies. Everyone on the team has real company startup & growth experience and is focused on putting founders first.
The team includes experienced entrepreneurs, business owners and investors with interests in all areas of agritech, from irrigation research to food production and supply chain.